Friday, January 11, 2008

Starting the Thirsty Thursday Year Off RIGHT! (btw when you drink at home alone....it doesnt count as thirsty thursdays...that means ur an alcoholic)

niggas aint leave boston college til 4:40 am and school aint even start yet....ket im scared! lmao

Ima try and recap last night (but I'm gonna be unsuccessful). i feel like we did madd stuff last night...i got the mean ab workout from laughin so much.

Why was ed talking about DC for 12 consecutive hours....yeah ummm great story ed...yeah real great.... jk jk jk

Why do i feel like we was getting at Louis for 12 consecutive hours too! I remember ed is a snitch! and so is cav! Flipping B!tch niggas! JK JK JK ( i retract that last statement). I coulda got away with it.....which i still did

Why do i feel like i got a buzz madd fast....talk about low tolerance!

Deborah's poum poum and his buddies came

HAHA Cav and Ray ran outside cuz the cops came to give tickets! Why'd yall drive around the universe before you parked again? Its only a five dollar ticket! lol! Was i barefoot??????? wtf!?

I'm telling jen yall ate all her soups nigga! Why did cav microwave his soup for 5 minutes....dumb monkey...jk jk jk jk jk and then everyone wanna take a soup for lunch for the next day! well jen knows now....if i was her id make yall pay... lol...

i love how i made yall stay for madd long just so that i wouldnt be alone.....hehehehehehehehehehehe.....love you guys

OH CAN I GET MY PHOTOGRAPHER BACK PLEASE!!! YES IM TALKIN TO YOU JEN!!!!


XOXO

Cam

1 comments:

Jen of JustGrowAlready.com said...

wait, they are gonna pay!! wat am i gonna eat! you know i don't cook lol.....i'll be back!!