Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Pointless............ bloggers block?

It's been over a week since I've posted! What the hell! I guess I have been too busy living my life to write about it. I hope none of you believed that lie i just told (yes I can lie, it's not December anymore lol). I have been doing a whole lot of nothing. The usual: dvds, tv, playlists, facebook(not really), texting, texting, texting, texting, sleeping, and eating when I remember to...lol. And a whole lot of not blogging! Don't know what to write about. Everything I am going thru is real personal and forgive me internet but I don't want the world to know EVERYTHING about me!

But let me just say that my sleepover was sooooooooooooo much fun! and so juicy! WOW! what happens in Lancaster STAYS in Lancaster!

Heads up! I've been working on some pretty hot stuff so.....

Upcoming Fashion Show Dates:
Jan 14 - Mantra - Lemme know if you wanna go so I can get ur name on the list
Jan 26 - Carson Place - Same
March 8- UMASS Amherst
March twenty something - Regis College

0 comments: