Blockage. doesn't that sound kinda gross, like I'm constipated or something? LMAO! I'm not, for the record!
I've been thinking about taking a vacay from the blog :/
I don't know, I just feel a little drained, like I'm not interesting anymore. Hmmm... Maybe you can help. Email me some topic suggestions (Yes, I am asking you to do some creative work for me)! BC_Camille@hotmail.com YES! do it! Now. I'm game to drop my opinion on ANY subject, even if it means doing some research! Don't leave me hanging now! (You could put ideas in the comment section, too)
Meanwhile, I have a brief story to share and then I'm off to explore some blogs that are probably way more interesting than Ms Narcelo right now. (Don't be mad, my blog is in sleep mode - what did you expect from the title.)
So, I wrote a few stories so far for my fiction workshop class and while my professor really liked one of them (that he completely ripped apart anyway) he completely DESTROYED a story that I thought was witty, clever, humorous and deep. He made me question if writing is really my thing. But now I have a new mission - Impress Professor BOB! and myself. But mainly BOB, the Destroyer. I mean he really handed it to me. My Gosh. No mercy.
Okay well I'm off now. Hopefully something interesting to blog about will come to me.
XOXO
C
P.S. Don't you love posts that talk about not knowing what to post about, when technically I did post about something. That's like "thinking to myself" duh, if your thinking, it's to yourself! Well that's kinda not the same thing, but whatever, I'm off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment