Tuesday, October 14, 2008

_LC_H_L is the Answer!

OMG gotta beat the scheduled outage in 20 minutes!

So i've been in a major funk for what feels like forever but is probably just a couple of weeks. I guess I'm letting all the bullshit get to me - and even worse - the BULLSHITTERS! but I'll be ight...

why?

'CAUSE IT'S HOWARD HOMECOMING!!! And the annual trip with all my faves is here - so I'm dropping the bullshit come Wed night when I get out of work. The BS can resume come Monday morning - but guess what!?!?!? I won't care because I will still be inebriated! AHHHHH! I can't fricking wait!

Anywho!

Here's the blog plan!

1. Don't check back til Monday for anything new! Sorry, blogging drunk is a remedy for disaster!

2. I am gonna blog my summer finally! I'm a couple months removed from all the drama but trust me it will be nothing but pure entertainment. It's like 7 parts but you'll love it.

3. I have nothing else to write. I'm hungry. I'm gonna start eating now so that I can survive this weekend... no alcohol poisoning this time!

Actually, check back. I might actually give yall a drunken post. I'll make it juicy and explicit and try my best to get some drunken pics up.

OOOOO I'm excited.

WHO SAID ALCOHOL DOESN'T SOLVE PROBLEMS!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

2 comments:

Prodigious said...

ur shirt from last year would so be perfect right now!!!!!!

PhlyyGirl said...

AHHHH!!!
Were you at Homecoming??
It was my first as an alum and I was sooooo unbelievably hyped for no good reason. But I'll be damned if I didnt have the best drunken time of MY LIFE! Hope you did too!