Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Healing: Going to the park

Ok so maybe I lied - I'm gonna talk about myself for just a lil bit. It's gonna be called the "Healing" series. And after that I even plan on throwing some of my writing up here... I never do that. This blog is a place where I don't edit and just type. It's the opposite I do with the other 4 hours a day that I'm writing.

So yesterday I called my brother. We haven't spoken in awhile and I was feeling kind of down. He usually has a funny story to tell or a joke, but he didn't answer. I didn't really know who to call so I stared at my phone, and put my telepathic powers to good use, hoping to will the right person to call me. No one did. My cousin texted me for a while, and eventually I went to bed.

This morning my brother wakes me up. He was on his morning walk. He ask me about 11 times to come to the park today...to come out with him. My first response, while laying in the comfort of my bed, was to refuse. But something in his voice sounded like the answer to my phone call last night. So I'm going. After I shower. Oh, he is def buying me lunch.

No one told me the healing process took this long.

0 comments: