It's summer!!! (yeah yeah yeah, I know it's spring. But you know that day when you wake up and smell summer...c'mon don't leave me hanging here.)
This time last summer...my life got a little complicated LOL! (Those of you who know what I'm talking about know what I'm talking) BUT it was fun! I was doing me. But be careful, cause in the world of "doing me", you most likely are playing someone else. I wasn't playing with no one's emotions; I can't control what someone else feels. Even tho I got a lil caught up with homeboy who shall remain nameless (don't try and name him in the comment section either, for my sake. It didn't end pretty).
Sometimes I like to go back and analyze some situations - that way I figure out how they happened and how I can avoid the same mistakes in the future. How the hell did I start talking to dude in the first place??? BOREDOM!!! I think he might have been an emotional rebound from some rejection that took place. And then all the attention was nice. I didn't realize that too much attention would later become my problem with the situation. Cause altho I knew this wasn't going anywhere... for a couple reasons...we kept kicking it. I shoulda been able to see the signs that he was hiding something. He made it seem like he just didn't wanna put shit out there, for my sake initially, and then for whatever bullshit reason afterward. And I wasn't mad cuz I didn't want that shit known either because nothing serious was gonna pop off anyway. But it's a whole nutha story when a mutha fucka is just lying about shit. And the truth always comes out, so I found all this shit out from an unexpected source. That nigga (notice how I didn't say niggas) is bullshit. And I know that well. But ya girl ain't even mad. I was pissed in Dec, when I found out, for about 3 days. Once a story makes it to the blog, just know that it serves no other purpose than for analysis.
What I've learned:
1. Don't get involved with someone because of boredom. Make sure that you are genuinely interested in the person. (He did talk a good game tho...but now I know that play. So next man, come harder.)
2. There is a time limit on a rebound. Anything longer than a month...and that's a long ass time...is a FUCK UP! The whole point of a rebound is to get the ball rolling and move on to the next place. You don't get the rebound and stay under the hoop for 6 months....nah yo...
3. If it ain't going nowhere...NO EMOTIONS should be involved.
4. If it ain't going nowhere...the effing better be worth it.
5. If it ain't going nowhere...it must have an expiration date. (The sooner the better...find yourself a replacement "it ain't going no where")
6. If it ain't going nowhere...don't you dare give a shit about anything going on in the person's life. Do not be supportive. Do not suggest ways to solve problems.
7. If it ain't going nowhere...WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IT!? unless the stick is magic...and even that is a sorry excuse after a few hits. Find the combo people...I know it takes work.
That's all. He's been erased from my memory and immortalized on my blog for all to scrutinize. Funny thing is...in all this...I'm the one who hurt him??? that nigga better take his meds....
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment