Sunday, December 30, 2007

Doing Big Things............2008

Hey Yall! I know you've been deprived! I haven't posted since last MONDAY!!! that's insane! It's just been really busy (Thanks to ed and his week long bday celebration). So! Can't wait to start the NEW BLOG...LOOK OUT FOR MORE DETAILS!!! ITS GONNA BE GREAT! Anywho.....
so I'm driving home last night from Erica's shindig and im looking around and I see two things going...well three... 1. Kids are going home from a night of partying 2. Parents are headed to work 3. crack heads on the corner. And I must admit...i felt a lil useless....coming home at 4 am...but then I quickly got rid of that thought. I mean I am only 21, a college student, on my winter break right before my last semester in college...soooo yeah the "i feel bad" thing went right out the window.
But it did make me realize that I need a purpose, some sort of job or something. Something semi-permanent....at least until i get to law school...which I have to work for....A LOT!
Anywho madd stuff has been going on....for example:
1. Last Saturday I got in a car accident. BPD was trying to jump traffic (illegally) and decided to try and kill me in the process....thanks for the easy case BOSTON! 5gs coming my way soon...YES!
2. Someone came up to me last nite and talked to me about something from left field... Ed knows what I'm talking about...It was kind of interesting and funny...actually.
3. DEFINITELY a boutique in cali wants to sell my dresses...that's ridiculous! I'm RICH B!TCH!!!!
4. Don't have anything for this one except that I have something next to number four....lol

OK so i am really happy to see another year. This year is gonna bring a lot of changes in my life. I'm graduating mostly and either I will find a job, do TFA (Teach for America) or go to law school. All three are big things...and makes me realize that I am growing up even though I act like i'm 17. But more importantly. I want to be me. JUST ME! not like anyone else but just stay the way I am. MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION: STOP KEEPING THINGS IN! If someone does me wrong this year, you're gonna hear it! Not to say i'm gonna hold grudges, but I'm not gonna let ppl just walk all over me. I need to man up a bit. a lotta bit!

And lastly, I need an apartment! NEED NEED NEED an apartment-----CUZ TROOPING TO AND FRO LANCASTER AINT WORKING........AT ALL!!!!! ROOMMATE????????

Ok so forgive me for this one....but I'm developing a lot of friendships and everything seems a lil to good to be true....so i'm nervous...will the same people who are close to me today (Dec 30th 2007) be the same ones close to me on Dec 30th 2008??? You are all so close to me, couldn't imagine life without yall crack heads. But I look at my older brother and sister and they don't have the same friends they had a year ago....let alone 5 or 6yrs ago.... Don't grow or go away from me guys...please......yes i'm begging! lol...no not really, but that would so suck....I def knocked on wood a lot with this last part....

see you next year! I might post tomorrow....maybe!

1 comments:

Prodigious said...

Omg...this post was def worth waiting for...lol...yea how bout I got home at 9:00 am nigga...nuff said lol!! And I think i know about your number 2....lol....newho I'm proud of you on that resolution tho...real talk...I've been dying for this to happen!!! Lol...about the last part...I feel you onthe friendship thing! I've had some major revelations about friendships in 07 and I really do love my true friends!! People make mistakes btu if the friendship's real they'll come back from it! Now we've always been cool but I neva thought we'd be this tight cuz ur choice of bff's neva sat well with me, but fuck that!! Idc who ur bff is...ur my bitch! Always and forever!! DOn't go changing up on me and we'll always be tight!! Love ya bitch lol!!