Would you change? And what? Share if you dare
Monday, December 22, 2008
The Day Your Life Stands Still
Boy did that storm hit me! I was stuck in my house from Friday to Sunday. I saw the light of the city for the first time this morning. Meanwhile I sat my ass home and watched about 23 movies. If I'm lying I'm dying. I stared at my laptop screen so much my eyes had fits of watering about every 45 min after the first straight 6 hours. Forgive me eyes, but blame watch-movies.net. So I ended up watching the day the earth stood still. If you want my opinion, don't waste your time. It was like one long PSA and that's all im gonna say. But watching that movie made me think. What would you change about your life today if this was your last week or month alive? Would anything change? Would you have something to say to your fam, your friends, your woman/man? Would your choices in life still be fulfulling? Why is it only on the brink of devastation that we make serious changes in life? Car accidents, cancer, death of a loved one....?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
The reason why we make these changes at times at the brink of devastation is because its usually at the point that we realize that we have to get serious about life, not saying that life isn't serious before that but we usually think that we have ample time to do things so we take are time.
If I had one week or one month left i would serious try and make sure that everything in my life was in order for while I was still alive and for when I'm gone. I wouldn't hold back as much as I do now in what I say to ppl or the things I do because the thought of what ppl think, or what they would do would not affect me because I would not have too long to live so I just go all out.
C.E.B.M.
thats interestin cause i ask myself that question on a regular basis. "What would i do if my time was ticking"? honestly i dont know ive mad drastic changes in my life just off self motivation and the fear of FAILURE if my time was almost up my main concern is if i lived up to my potential i wouldnt want to leave this earth knowing i couldnt be the best dad i could be or man enough for my father and lets not forget did i make my mom smile.... i guess the saying is right "live everday like its your last"
at least that way you know you have no unfinished business
NGS Corp
I would be a nerd in school...I used to be a nerd but now being in college it just aint the same...So i'll just nerd myself up...Other than that just smash more girls..week left? shit...im hitting big girls, skinny, white, indian, nething...
ROTFLMFBAO@ iGoon
I think I would just be open and honest 2 EVERY1... Fam, Friends.. Even if its not so nice.. Nd maybe, just maybe I might speak 2 my moms nd actually 4give her... (but thats just a maybe, she shouldnt hold her breath...Lol)
Dear Mrs X
I have met you before, and you know more than just how to start and finish the sentences leaving my lips but you know the very words scripted within my mind. You seem to show up when ever I want you near. You do little things to show that you care. Even if I tell you "you don't have to" you reply "don't worry about it". You love me... well for that statement I do not know, but you've once said you were starting to fall in love with me. What I failed to mention was I started to fall in love way before you. You show me you care in so many little ways. With each little deed creates the piccaso of love in my heart. I love how you make me feel ok to open up to you without feeling vulnerable. I love how when I feel I know you, you teach me something new about urself, it keeps me intrigued about the deeper beauty deep within your soul. I love how we can talk about anything for hours especially late night on the phone even if we end up falling asleep to each others breathing over the phone lol. I love how you see past my imperfections and my past mistakes . You see through the negativity surrounding me and witness the pure inside me. As much as I adore your mind I cherish your body. For to me it is a work of art hand crafted from God himself in the image of an angel. That being so I take my time to please you physically reaching places you thought only existed in dreams in return for the love you show me. I love how no matter who I've been with in the past doesn't bother you, cause you know no other woman can detach me from you. Its was like we were written in the same book but different versions of the same story some how intertwined. Like I said in the beginning I do know who you are and how gorgeous your smile is, how you can't stare me in the eyes when I make you blush, and how I can stare at your brown eyes forever, but I'm sorry I let you get away. The bible says women were created from the rib of a man, your mother once said "a man will always chase after his rib" with that said the race is on and im officially chasing you. See you at the finish line......
From: Mr X
To tell you the truth, there's not anything I'd do differently. I might not showup to work everyday and if I did I'd just be late lol. I wouldn't even acknowledge my life was coming to an end I'd just live it. Idk I've come to be very deliberate in all that I do and say and simply put I'm happy with me!
*wInk*
Post a Comment