1. My laptop is officially dead. My power cord has stopped working for the 3rd time and I've replaced my battery twice. I'm sorry wack-dell-university-contract laptop, your time in my life is ended. screw you! you have failed me!
2. It's the holiday! I would much rather watch movies and sleep and eat lots of food. Lol and so would you! No, don't even lie you were not blogging on Christmas and if you were you are a
3. It was Ed's Birthday!!! Happy 23rd Ed! You are old. I shoulda blogged that actually...oops... well i guess this counts.
But as my dear brother always says: "excuses are the tools of incompetence that pile into mountains of nothingness." And although I know I'm not incompetent I left my blog to become a mountain of nothingness. But have no fear!!! Ms. Narcelo is here!!! (LMAO!!! inside joke)
The year is almost up, and I pray you all see 2009 and are blessed with health. wealth and lots of love! But as we all get ready to take this step forward into something new, I invite you to look back. No, not over 2008 (although this was the craziest year of my life!), not over 2007...go a lil further, to when you were 10, 11, or 12....what was most important to you then. Was it being just like your brother, or hoping you grew up to be as pretty as your sister?
Well, today my brother surprised the crap outta me today by showing up to my dad's store...apparently he's the new management. He whips out the laptop (pretty nice might I add...way to rub it in...so insensitive to the recent passing of ms. grey-wackness). He has an arcade emulator and just about every arcade game I'v ever played, seen, or wasn't allowed to play. I mean he brought it back...name it...It's there (so there goes today's comment activity: Name a throwback video game) My favorites: Marvel vs. Capcom ("optic blast!" he sounded like such a loser), street fighter (Haduken! or whatever the hell he is saying. He even had the old Lion King game. Shut up don't front like you didn't play that...shutup. Omg, watching mortal combat now at 22 I understand why that game was banned from my house at the age of 12. Wowzers!

Oh the joy I got from video games. I mean I still love them. Don't hate but I'm a final fantasy lover. My lil sister is playing VII Crisis Core on her laptop now. And as I type my brother is getting his ass kicked in Marvel v. Capcom. (Why the announcer in that game sound like he is desperate for you to play? FIGHT!!! like he's constipated and about to die.)what can I say we love video games. You know what else was my shit....TEKKEN!!! o man...that's great! You can't tell me you can't get down with some Tekken. My brother used to do the wrestling combos with King. Then I stopped playing for 5 years lol.
I can't forget the classics, like Mario and Duck Hunt. Good times. The whole point of this is to remember the fun times. And to keep having them! So buy a wii, or an xbox for the new year. AND PLAY!!! with everyone!
Be the good kind of player!

Ms. "Chun-Li was my favorite character" Narcelo
2 comments:
What u know about Mortal Kombat? I was a beast in that game
"Back in the day when I was young, I'm not a kid anymore but some days I sit and wish I was a kid again"...
oh to be a kid again, with no worries, no stress, no bills, nor much responsibilities except maybe making sure your homework was done, making sure to shower and wash behind your ears, and keeping your room clean... as a kid we all looked up to someone, we all wished for the days we could be a grown up and do grown up things, how many us would even for a day just like to go back and enjoy the life of being a kid, i tell my niece and godson all the time, to be sure they have as much fun and enjoy themselves now because when they get to our age they gonna remember those days when they didn't have much to worry about...
you brought it back with the games, but you must not forget other classics such as Zelda, Donkey Kong, Sonic, Tony Hawk, NBA Live, the original Madden's, Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, Virtual Fighter, Dayatona USA... but I must agree with you on the Tekken it was one of my favorites, loved using Eddy and Bryan Fury, I need to get back on my video games...
enjoy life, have as much fun as possible...no regrets!!!
C.E.B.M.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B94IHWXWrww
Post a Comment