Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Nasty Girl?

Damn I know...I know...I'm a liar. It's hard to admit that to the world. But when you don't speak the truth - you're lying...unless your just not speaking. I know I said I'd blog. So, here is my apology: Sorry. And sorry again cause that's all I got. But I do have an interesting idea for us to ponder on tonight/today. So just forgive me already, read and comment! Please and Thank You! You know I love you all! Truly...I do....but also remember that I am a liar...as I mentioned in the beginning on this italicized preface.

So let's discuss: The Hoe Bath.

First let's watch part of the game (which is MY SHOW!!!) Episode 8. This is the first half of the episode. Fast Forward to about 6 minutes in and see: Melanie trying dip on homeboy she's kicking it with to go see ex-boo she's basically playing with. And by playing I mean board games and such as part of their "reconnection"....aka BULL(Explitive) <---Oh yeah I'm trying to stop swearing.

She texts ex-boo setting up the play, when kick-it homie interrupts and "erupts" in the ladies room. She realizes that going to see reconnect-ex would be some nasty shit so she tries to cancel. He won't allow it...which bring us to today's topic. THE HOE BATH.

Urban Dictionary defines it as follows:
1. Hoe Bath

A term used when a female or prostitute (<---- whoa...tough word there) has sex with a male partner and instead of showering, they simply use a wash cloth to wipe the residue away. Girl I just slept with Rod but I don't have time to shower for the club. I'll just take a quick hoe bath.

Check our girl Melanie doing that nasty shit around 7:55. Our former Steve Harvey star, Regina, well Tasha Mack in the game and "white girl" Kelly Pits (Jennifer Baxter) ask the great question around 8:04 : ARE YOU TAKING A HOE BATH????

Yep. She was. Urban Dictionary also posted this as a definition:

1. whore bath

To wash up the stinkiest parts with a small washcloth and hot water in the sink - MAYBE a dash of soap, MAYBE.

Now that was just harsh. LOL!

Is "freshening up" between guys such a bad thing? Hey, I'm just asking a question LOL! The Hoe Bath brings up a whole other discussion of TWO-A-DAYS and no I am not talking about football practices. But I am talking about how many touch downs one makes in a day..... ahem.

A friend of mine once schooled me on the 72 hour rule. In my head I was screaming "BULL(EXPLITIVE)!!!!" You can't have another sex encounter until 72 hours after the first if it's with two different people (or more...i guess). Is that a made up rule? How many times have you kicked it with more than one guy/gal at once?

I had an interesting convo about having 2 in a day today....I won't shout you out tho! Lol!

Our girl Mel, well she had to diss ex-boo cause her conscience just wouldn't let her get down. But she did come dangerously close to doing it in the shower, in hopes of washing off other dude.... Baby, water can't get rid of that. Your lying to yourself if you think sex is just physical and there is no other connection. I don't think connections fall off in a few hours and if they do for you then ummmm...anyway.

So let's dish:

Have you ever taken a hoe bath? Guys, you're included, too.
What are your thoughts on a two-a-day...
How wrong was Melanie....? Was she wrong at all?

of course there are some major underlying issues and for that you may need to watch the whole season, which of course I would recommend, cause again, I love this show.

But the "hoe bath" was a new term for me so I'm exploring...wanna know what you think and then we'll post more thoroughly on this later...

wanna know my personal take (aka have i hoe-bathed)? ask me in the comment section.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wellll Have you :)...lol

Anonymous said...

EWWWWWWWW!!!

Jen of JustGrowAlready.com said...

I read that it's very likely The Game will be canceled soon :/

Unknown said...

i know (tear tear) I heard (uncontrollable sobbing) :(

Internet Goon said...

That's nasty...But I've never done a two a day like that...not with different girls...same one...I lay it down good and they come back for more...simple...haha...Let me stop talking about my buddy down there...

I hope girls are cleaning themselves before engaging in another endeavor...End up like Kobe's girl with 4 different semen in her...

Unknown said...

ugh that's gross....4???