Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Prepost: The Nice Guy

I'm kinda mad. I was trying to change the template on this stupid blog and lost info for some of my widgets. So of course this morning when I went to check on my Fave blogs...ugh there were none. DAMN! that sucks. How am I supposed to know what's going on? I'm probably gonna walk around today talking about yesterday's news like it's still something important.... damn. I need to start remembering web addresses. Enough of that...

Let's talk about an epidemic: The Nice Guy

I'm gonna blog about this later tonight but I want some feedfront <--- haha

Answer these questions or just write about what you think:

1. Why do nice guys finish last?
2. In your opinion does the nice guy get the girl?
if no, why not?
3. What is a nice guy? What does he do? not do?
4. Have you dated a nice guy? or are you a nice guy?
5. What was the nicest thing you did for someone you were not with, just feeling?

And anything else you wanna discuss...


ight.... 1, 2, 3 GO!

1 comments:

Prodigious said...

Ummmm...wow...lol...I def have dated a nive guy before. I think nice guys finish last because girls can be so very shallow...they always have all the qualities we want but we look at them as friends because, lets face it, nice guys usually aren't the most attractive. Or sometimes even he really is a friend but he has a history of being a dogg and you could never take him seriously when he's being real with you! I've done wayyyyy too many nice things for people I wasn't with cuz that's just the type of person I am...I would def consider myself a nice girl (but I'm hott!!!) lol...guys are just stupid!