Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Meet the Double Daters: She got a $12 tip...

"Are we double dating it or what!?!" We said to each other after church. After our "DUH!" looks were exchanged we went our separate ways, in search of food to hold us over for at least a couple hours.

After a quick visit to D's booboo to see the new hair-do (which is flyy - take a pic so I can post ASAP) we continued on with our Saturday afternoon routine and hit up E. We arrive at his house and the fury of insanity that was myself and D, met E and L's insanity. I think we all forgot to take our meds. After countless "YEEEEOOOOOOHHHH!!!!s" and E telling us repeatedly that "he didn't understand" [what was wrong with us], we could only ask one question: "yo, where we eating at??"

We can't go to Duos...cuz....ummm...anyway.
We hit rock bottom at Rock Bottom
Maybe TGIF is only good on Friday's 'cause when the four of us go it sucks...

So we decided (E?) on Pepper's! "I want my baby-back, baby-back, baby-back [enter soprano] Pepper's baby-back ribs [enter bass] with barbecue sauce." I think we just wanted to sing the song... After our "25" minute wait they seated us "in the bathrooms." (I hate when I have to sit next to the restrooms... ) So we order. Louis ordered some kinda chicken(?) with frozen corn, deb ordered a samplah, and ed ordered a burger that he devoured 2min after it came. And I, I ordered the best mashed potatoes I've had in ages as an appetizer and the obscene molten chocolate cake as my meal! Both were delicious but I couldn't take it...couldn't handle the chocolate (HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!) After E killed us with his infamous "bad-breath" joke...

E decided to go to the bathroom and just LEFT!

Wait, let's rewind a little bit. When we sat down at the booth, Louis mentioned that we were sitting in the bathroom and then I noticed that we were sitting right next to the exit. The exit that was also right next to the car. "Duo's" I said. Now let's do another flashback to Duo's- actually let's not...they may be looking for us.


In all fairness, E and L agreed that L would pay for both of them. I took cash out of my purse for my "meal" and placed it on the check. $12: 10 for the meal 2 for the tip.

So when E left, I had a flash back to when the 3 of them left me in the booth all alone at Duo's... And just as he did in Duo's, when I saw L retract his green card from the check envelope I got up and left. Having paid already I felt like I did nothing wrong.

Little Did I Know!

The two thieves and chronic dine&ditcher's L & D decided to leave soon after me.

Let's just say we made a speedy get-away! I still can't believe the two of you guys. You have corrupted E and I's innocence! Clearly we are the Better Half!

If I was the waitress, who had us waiting insanely long to come get the check (that's L&D's reasoning for their hideous actions!) I would have snagged the $12 as my tip and told the manager they dined and ditched....

An Ode to Duo's and Pepper's

We sat in your leather
Didn't lift a feather
And decided on whether
we would pay or not

We eat and have fun
And when the food is done
We up, escape, and run
Hoping actions will be forgot

To the waiters: What a bitch!
To have us Dine and Ditch!
And you better not snitch!
Or you'll need more than stitch!

The names of the restaurants have been changed....well, for our sake....duh!

3 comments:

Bostonian Beauty said...

SHAME SHAME SHAME on the lot of you!!!!!!

Prodigious said...

lol...i agree with bostonian beauty....you guys are the WORST!!

Unknown said...

thou shalt not judge....commandment 11.