
What if the rap game had a cori check?
I was chilling with Greg sat night and he posed that question. Then he asked, who would still be in the game? After a long time I thought well maybe Lupe or the Gym Class Heroes...but even they looked like they got arrested for pissing in the street one drunken night.
Kanye - but that nigga keeps get arrested at airports lol....
Does LL Cool J have a record?
G-Unit's name has "gun" in it...so you know they all fail...
does Jay-z have a record....
Even our white rappers wouldn't make it, I don't think. I'm sure Eminem cracked a few bottles over some angry heads...
ummmm.....Tyrese (LMLSPO) but he don't count...did anyone even listen to that Black Ty shit... I'm actually mad at myself for knowing the name.
All we are left with are
Lil Bow Bow
Souljah Boy
Lil Mama
Lil Romeo.....
Looks like we might have a "lil" dilemna...
....Nick Cannon and Will Smith?
Thus, there would be no rap game
2 comments:
Jay Z doesn't have a record...he was just detained...so it works out...Hov wins...Lil Bow Wow is no longer Lil..he's Bow Wow...and he's making money so I'm down...
Romeo is going to be a basketball star...
Will Smith used to do it back in the day..Nick is Nick...Lil Mama still has the best verse on "a milli"
So yea..there would be no rap game...haha..and everyone would have to listen to Black Ty or Hov...yzr
You can just shoot me if I was left with Bow Wow
Post a Comment