I really cannot believe this.
Why does my gut tell me he's gonna get away with murder?
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Since the incompetent spellers of the world keep harrassing me about my long address, I've decided to shorten it to: www.msnarcelo.blogspot.com. THERE! HAPPY!? NOW CHANGE IT CUZ I'M NOT POSTING HERE ANYMORE! close your eyes...and DREAM! narcoleptic eloquence
2 comments:
Yo that shit is sooo messd up.. Idk how these white ppl really do shit like this then go about there business.. I bet u they gonna try 2 say he was stressd he just had a baby, nd that it was a mistake.. He thought he pulled out his taser.. The society we live in is sooo F'd up right now... Sooo sad...
Society as we know it has a lot of issues, a young Black man dies while a white man shoots him right in the back and acts as if its an accident... only in american can this be seen and the office is let off without any thing matching the life lost by Oscar Grant... I pray and hope that his daughter well taking care of and becomes something of herself despite the tragic end to her father's life... I would say may justice be served but that almost never happens in situations like these... but only God knows...
C.E.B.M.
Post a Comment