Friday, January 9, 2009

Street Fighter: Chun-Li (Again)

Guess I'm not the only person who loved Chun-li (all hetero, as Modi says- well idk if he still says that...do you?). Check this. And did you know there is a movie coming out with Kristen Kreuk as Chun-li? You know her from Smallville for you superman fans. It comes out Feb 27th...I'm so seeing that. OH and Street fighter hits XBOX and PS3 Feb 17th.... today, life is good.


It's probably not gonna be good but who cares....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never really got in2 Street Fighter. Lol.. Sorry...

Anonymous said...

I agree the movie doesn't seem as if its going to be good at all... probably one of those movies you potentially rent from redbox for a dollar when your bored out of your mind, but even then there's definitely better things to watch... so it might be one of those I watch by mistake because I flipped through the channels and all of a sudden my batteries on my remote die and I'm to lazy to go change the channel manually...


C.E.B.M.