Damn yo. My Dad's birthday is interfering with my plans to party. Damn! How messed up would it be if I missed his birthday 'cause I was in another states with a hangover. Damn I feel bad for even discussing this or considering this HAHA! BUT...in all fairness, I've been here for 22 of his birthdays! and what if I was out of state? I'm sure he wouldn't expect me to scale mountains to see him. He barely remembered my last birthday! I had to remind him!
Enough about birthdays. We are on to mondays. Damn. That wasn't even an upgrade.
The weekend was crazy. These dudes were SAUCE MONEY! I was tryna be L.I.T.S. buuuut those plans failed. LMAO! Probably for the good. Lol. Enough. I divulge too much. I shall return to my cocoon of boredom, only to check my never changing facebook, gmail, harass someone on aim, or find a tweet worth of laughing out loud to!
do you say harass - HAR-ass or HAR-ASS?
(haha harass has the word ass in it! That's a legitimate question btw.)
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment