1. "LOL" and any variation thereof.... ok ok, you're probably wanting to point out that that is one of the most commonly used words on instant messenger [and i am clearly addicted to it], but now it's reallllly old. I especially hate "lolz"- laughing out loud.....z? what? no. I hereby pledge to no longer text, aim, or say "lol." ok. i'm lying. that's impossible. You're reading the blog of one who actually says "idk" "brb" "lol" "ttyl" "bt-dubs" in regular conversation. Not using lol is the definition if impossibility.
2. Facebook. What have you done for me lately? Nothing. Put me on blast, blow up my spot, embarrass me. I'm good. If you hadn't noticed, facebook, we're breaking up. I just can't find a spot for you in my life right now. I make guests appearances to make sure no one posts embarrassing pix of me, but I guess we need a break so I can re-appreciate you, facebook.
3. wack conversation. repetitive conversation. If i get on aim and we talk about the same thing everyday....ummmm....can you see why I'm bored? If you call me and you say nothing on the phone for more than 10 seconds....why are we on the phone? I stop being an interesting person when I lose interest...i don't know...that's just how it is. Plus, I'm at an aim/telephone/text witless slump. So I am the one in need of entertainment. Scratch that! I'm always witty. I really hate when people can't keep up.
4. Doublemint Twins! I really hate when girls go out together and dress the same way! Are you kidding me!!?!?! if you're older than 13, it's never cute! NEVER! Sometimes you gotta take that loss and go back in your house and change when you see your girl wearing the same shirt as you. You gonna go out and look stupid, unoriginal and childish. WACK! But sometimes you can't help it...case in point: mal, deb, erica, kate, and wilesha all had on a yellow shirt at chimel's cookout. LMAO! LOSERS!!! Yall know there are other colors like red, blue, green, brown, grey, truquoise, purple, pink, and the list is literally endless. Check crayola.com for ideas. LOL!
5. MOSQUITO BITES ARE THE FRICKING WORST! I scar. :(
6. TV! Have you noticed that there is pretty much nothing good to watch on TV anymore. you either gotta be drunk, high, stupid, or any combination of those things to find some enjoyment. I mean, aside from the olympics and obama (AND THE HILLS!), what's the point?
7. Wedgies! I friggin hate those things! I have one right now. Now I gotta get up from this comfy groove i'm in lamping on my bed with Tristan (aka Mr. Bear, bka the only man in life who is always there when I need/want/don't want/don't need him)
8. Angry gay men. Do I have to continue....?
9. YOU! nosah I love you!
10. Just needed to make it to ten! lmao!
Okay so comment and let me know what you hate most about anything and everything!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol...LOLZ
bout time you posted about twin syndrome hahah <--(thought i'd switch it up, ya kno, cutting back on "lol")
lollolol im not lololol
umm u wanna know what grinds my gears.. wen people make a list of ten things and 9 and 10 is nothing!!!!!!!
lol nah id like me some double mint twins hmmm..
and yea wen i lose interest i get boring also.. and im far from a boring person.. this is greatness in the flesh
awww to 9... i love me toooo
to end this im great and im the best and greatness and ohhh cant for get
THEEEEEEE CAV BERNAH signing out thanks
P.S. thanks for coming back from ya blog hiatus.. i count on u to keep me entertained thru my long dayz dont let this happen again or ur FIRED!! no unemployment will be distributed.. thanks for YOUR SERVICE ;) CAM lol <---- had to end it wit that.
yo! wanna know the funniest thing!? I was about to change the title of my post to "You know what REALLY grinds my GEAHS???" LMAO! I'm gonna do it anyway! lol
Yeah, I'm back...with a fury!
Look out for the 200th POST coming at you real sooooon!!!!!!!
Bitch don't be tryna put me on blast...I had on mustard...and you should talk about people dressing alike...DON'T MAKE ME DO IT!!!
Post a Comment