Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Granpa

I'm at work, getting paid to blog. Why!? cuz I'm the only one in the office. That has nothing to do with this post however.

Neither does this: I start my new job Thursday, rite. I had a date scheduled. So now I must cancel for what can easily be the 11th time. Unless all I'm gonna do is fill out paper work and we could meet up after but before TT. Hmmmm.... too much thinking.

I'm actually here to blog about my granddad!

He is 90 years old. And if you know me and/or live in Boston you have seen this man walking on the street. Sometimes with garden tools, on his way to beautify some lazy person's front dirt patch; sometimes, dressed in a suit on his way to church; sometimes lamping with other o'gs; sometimes doing construction - yeah, I said construction! and yeah, my dude is 90 YEARS OLD!

I will post a pic of him, when I can get my hands on one. But he looks mid-60s, easy.

That man is so fly, with all his hair, and all his teeth. No health problems, still got biceps....now that's what I'm talking about. The other day I saw on the street and had to force him in my car to accept a ride to a place it would have taken me at least 45 minutes to walk to. That man is great! He's gonna see 100+...i just know it.

1 comments:

Cav Bernah said...

sorry about your date.. 11 times thats ruff.. well maybe it wasnt ment to be... everything happens for a reason..

90!! wit biceps ur def forcing it..lol maybe its flabby or a indent or where the bicep use to be lol.. nah jk .. thanks whats up tho.. alot of people dont live to 90 never mind a healthy 90