Ok, so I am gonna fast forward through my trip to California.
I get off the plane in LA and the weather is perfect. Not too hot, not humid, perfect blue skies, blazing sun! I wait for my brother and cousin to get there. His car is full with his family so crazy ole me, I decide to hop on the back of my cousin's bike! Yeah I'm a lil crazy. That might have been the most fun experience of my entire trip. We took a 45 minute ride on the expressway on that bike. They say that 55 on a bike feels like 75 - 80 mph. We were doing a 100+!!!!! So you tell me what that felt like. That shit was hot! Damn, I wish my man has a bike (whenever it is that I actually get a man). So we see Dark Knight. Am I the only person who saw that movie? Because as far as I am concerned we should all still be bloggin about that movie. I can't wait to see it again. I can't wait for the DVD to come out. That movie is an instant classic. And no, I'm still not over Heath Ledger's performance. wow.
Saturday was cool. We "toured" the city. My brother doesn't do anything less than 80 while driving soooooo I don't know how much I saw.
My one beef with Cali was those damn skinny jeans. Fitted jeans for men? I'm with it. Tight jeans? Nah, I'm sorry I can't get down like that. This dude had on a red rambo-ish headband. A tight ass tee, a massive gut, and just large upper body and skinny jeans on the sticks he would love to someday call legs. It was terrible. What was worse tho, was when i burst into laughter upon seeing this spectacle. Did i mention I was staring at him? Anywho, we go to Knott's Berry Farm, and amusement park and we had a blast!
Oh my! I almost forgot! The food over there is sooooo much better! I'm talking seriously better! You'll go to a Friday's in Cali and forget you're at a Friday's!
ANNNDDDD there is just soooo much more to do out there than Boston. Our problem getting out the house wasn't that there wasn't anything worthwhile to do, it was that we couldn't decide what to do. I just didn't have enough time to do it.
All in all I was WELL FED (that is the quickest way to my heart. Buy me a great dinner and tell me I can order whatever I like and I'm yours LOL)! I was never bored! And the streets were clean! At one point I almost through a can out the window, looked out, saw the cleanliness, and put it back in the car. WOW! TOUGH!
Now the trip back. I was traveling with my nephews. Andre (4), Vinny (2). I will say two things:
1. I won't have kids for a while! As long as I have anything to do with it.
2. I better be married! and I will always travel with my husband! Just imagine this: I was walking to my flight with my purse, our McDonald's meals (mandatory!), my nephews medication in a mini cooler/lunch bag thingie, another box I had to carry on, and Andre's hand in my right hand and Vinny's hand in my left. And that was when everything was running smoothly.
All in all! I can't wait to go back! who's with me!?!?!?!?
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I knew you liked to litter!!!!! Bastard!
you see! I chose to not litter and you cuss me out!?!?!
Post a Comment