My title is a direct quote from my roommate who, until now (well actually the past 6 six days), woke up and went to every class. My personal opinion is that a love for sleep is contagious. I mean, 'cause I know I was just having some great dreams (i just woke up at 11:45), so maybe a positive-dream-transfer takes place. I'm not saying we were having the same dream (cuz that would be TOO freaky....hehehehe) but I bet her subconscious was living it up in that head of hers.
But on a more serious note, I don't feel bad when I sleep for a long time and sometimes I don't even feel bad when I over sleep and miss something important. What I feel is important is making sure that when I am asleep, I'm asleep, and when I am awake, I am just that, AWAKE. Fully aware of everything, enjoying the good, learning from the bad, and appreciating all that is around me.
But you can't deny, a warm bed, a late night (early morning) fone bone (jen - til 6AM this morning) are the perfect combination for sleeping like a baby, sleeping, sleeping and oversleeping, and Jennifer missing two classes........
Oh and another completely unrelated thing : "real truth" - that makes no sense - its even more than being redundant - the "real" actually diminishes what "truth" means - implying that there can be a "fake truth" - which is not truth at all.
6 days.............................
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment