Yesterday was a good day - didn't make it to any of my classes but I read at a poetry reading and got a good response. SOOOO, you know we had to celebrate...
Star of the night: Bacardi Razz
We ordered madd food - we wanted pizza hut - but apparently they don't make those anymore. So pizza etc it was - 2 cheese pizzas, 16 mozzarella sticks, and 30 buffalo wings for like four people. You know we had to eat before the havoc began.
Lemme just say that if your looking for what happened last Tuesday, you won't find it in this post. We was on a whole other level that day.
The night was short cuz Ed had a RAEdezvous at 1:15 (SPOTLIGHT!) and work at 9 (but that don't count cuz he's a team player).
And thanks dc to bc for the 99 shot outs - of which we heard one - finally!
Enough of this story - a picture is worth a thousand words, so I'm saying a lot:
(thank you to our designated photographer: jeni)
Started off pretty calm, chillin, talking...
me and jen on shot 3
Ed on shot 19 -- jk! just 10
I have one question: Why is it always me???????? and don't think I didnt know you was in on this ed - calling out the names of different choke holds and what not...that aint right....
Then we got these actors - acting out "Oh you mad cuz i'm stylin on you" (you tube it) I'll post the video later...ED FELL FOR 10 minutes...
Wait!? Louis, you thought I forgot about you??? SIKE! Jen saw you! Making love to the bottle calling it "cherie" and talking to her...
I think this pic is hilarious
and now i'm done....
0 comments:
Post a Comment