Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I hit a deer...... :(

So, I'm driving home Friday night, cruising doing 80mph. And I see something prancing to my left and of course its a deer. "O look mummy, a deer!" I exclaim. And then the deer decides to cross the street! It failed and hopped back onto the island, only to choose to ram my car. And all I'm thinking is OMG it's gonna shatter my window and its antlers are gonna decapitate me!!!! None of the above happened but it did leave a mean scratch on my window and on the side of my car. Damn! I felt so bad I could cry and all my dad did was laugh!!!! Thank God it wasn't any worse and no one in my family was hurt. This coulda been so much worse. I really hope that the deer only had a bad headache.... BUT everyone keeps saying that it probably crawled into the woods and died. I hope not.....tear tear...poor deer!
My mother deff said that someone probably picked it up off the road before we could get to it and COOKED it!!!! lol....not funny mom.

0 comments: