Friday, September 5, 2008

home, sweet?, home

Ok so up until my 200th post every post is gonna have a LIST! you know I love a good list (or a not so good list that has bs fillers just so i can get to the number i wanna get to)!

Believe it or not, but your girl is STAYING HOME THIS WEEKEND!!! Yeah that's right, you read correct! And here's why:

1. I MUST do laundry!!!
2. I MUST clean my room (I've been trying to clean it for 2 months, but I'm never home long enough)
3. I MUST STUDY FOR MY LSAT!!!! The past few days I've been off my study routine and that put me about 18 hours behind my study schedule. I'm hoping to make up at least 10 hours this weekend.
4. I need to do homework....yeah, homework. I figure if I do the shit in advance I cut some stress out my life.
5. I feel like I've been partying non-stop. I need a break.
6. When I go out, i get attacked downtown, or get my hair/head grabbed by complete strangers. Still having flashbacks, so imma need to chill on that note.
7. Aren't yall tired of seeing my face!????!?!? HAHA You're right, you'd never be tired of this face! Beauty such as mine, however, needs to be hidden from eyes, temporarily (hold the water works), so that when again seen...one can marvel with a sense of newness!
8. I think my parents miss me...which explains their recent bitchiness and overall neglect of me.
9. I think yall should all have a couples weekend.... and since i'm single SIN-GLE, I will stay my ass home and after I study forever sat night, I'll watch movies for the 2o minutes it'll take me to pass out.
10. LAST AND LEAST! I just don't wanna drive around all weekend and blow 40 bux on gas... I'll save that for DC!

A solid 10 reasons why this weekend, YOU SHOULD STAY HOME, TOO!!!!!!!

0 comments: