Monday, November 3, 2008

The Roster

Damn. If I can even call this shameful list a roster. I don't know how I went from this..... to this:

The Starters
1. No star player.
2. Empty.
3. Empty.
4. Empty.
5. Ali. Remember him. He's mr. confusion. More posts to come about him. Disclaimer: they will be infuriatingly vague.

The Bench:
6. nope.
7. nope.
8. nope.
9. nope.
10. southie. He just doesn't stop texting which is why he is up here. But things between us are looking like they will never head north.

What happened to the rest?

Peggy - he hurt the shit out of me. Can't go back. Too betrayed.
Dreds - well that never happened.
Onyx - I think he only likes me as a friend. lol.
Confused - he is not confused anymore. He made up his mind and has a girlfriend now. The girlfriend is not me.
Molly - ur cool, but you are just too short. Just too short. I think I am taller than you. really.
Noname - just. friends.

I'm embarrassed. Why does this flyy girl have NO! ROSTER! ??????


mal (my bun) and moi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOO, ITS OKAY.. THEM DUDES R JUST WAITN 4 THE RIGHT MOMENT... U 2 FLYY 4 THEM... U INTIMIDATE THEM... LOOK AT U....

Prodigious said...

lmao...girl u don't even wanna see my roster...def obsolete lol...loves the pic..good times...3 more weeks baby!!

Anonymous said...

IM DA BUN!!!!!! wooooooo! miss you boo!