Wednesday, July 23, 2008

the bench is too big.

Way too big. And I only got about 3 starters.

Here's the lowdown:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STARTERS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Umm there is no one in first place. Sorry.

2. Yeah there is no one in second place either.

3. We'll call him ali. Idk what that is. but it is what it is. i guess. Need to define that. scratch that. or develop that. Is it getting old? I think so.

4. He's a close a bid for 3rd place actually. come to think of it after our convo last night he might be in the 3rd spot. who the heck knows. He's just sooooo sexy... and.....anywho. We'll call you Peggy - short for Pegasus!

5. I've known this dude for 4 years. wtf man!? are we gonna do this thing or what. And as much as you piss me off....it's....that....fucking....body....of....yours........ I could just bite you right now. But do we even click. I don't fucking know. I think I'm too distracted. We'll call you southie for future reference.... for a couple reasons...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE BENCH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6. Umm. Am i getting fixed up. Way to go Regine. I can't say boredom ain't playing a factor in this one. But we'll see. If anything we'll be just friends. Wtf? if that's the case, get the fuck out my roster! We'll see... We'll call you dreds.

7. we are just friends. and I am so diggin your personality. I just can't get my head around your ummm personality. Get your fucking mind out the gutter people! I'm actually talkin about personality here. He has a lot. maybe too much. We'll call him Onyx.

8. We are just friends, but u stay getting mad at me like we are more than that. If we are just friends that means I can do WHATEVER I PLEASE! ummm we'll call you confused.

9. You're new to the roster and you're kinda annoying. But you may be beneficial. You are the dude on the bench who will never make it into the game sorry. keep your warm up suit on always. But since you got a uniform, I guess you make the roster Molly (short for mollusks)

10. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're still on the roster. NONAME!


individual updates coming soon. understand that some will never be discussed up here.

6 comments:

Jen of JustGrowAlready.com said...

gade yon list... ok lemme go back and actually read...

Jen of JustGrowAlready.com said...

i kinda feel bad for mr.molly.

twin would probably vote for dreds just because (and it might be a long shot)... of dreds.

The Man said...

thats seriously a big bench, play on playa

dessex said...

lol this was a dope piece...Too many players on a squad is never a bad thing. Cuz you can just cut them when they ain't playin their role on the team.

DCtoBC.com said...

good god your bench is deep as shit. but peggy though!? that's weak. shit! roster. do they know about the roster!?

Cav Bernah said...

i got a football team roster!! lmao... blog that!