Somebody was flipping through an old mag or a photo album from the 50s and they seen some chick with dark eye make-up and skinny pants and said that ish would be hot in 2003 (when they recently resurfaced, although they came back in spots in the 60s and 80s) and it's been a solid trend in fashion for at least 5 years. That's just how fashion is. One decade it's in - the next it's not. But fashions never die, although some should i.e. the neon pink wind breaker.
And for you lazies, who think chivalry is dead - NEWSFLASH!!!! it's not. It never died, and for the sake of you mindless twits who think it did - then, it's been resurrected! Yeah that happens! Look at Lazzy and Mr. Jesus Himself!
Now c'mon gents...before you attempt in futility to argue with me on this one just read. I have no problem opening the door for a guy, no problem helping a guy lift a speaker, no prob helping a my dad carry the groceries into the house. I don't sit there waiting for a guy to open and close my car door. But by all means don't NOT do it. Don't NOT open the door for me, and say a gentle and SEXY "after you." By all means...that ish turns me on.
Why would you want chivalry to be dead guys? If you treat women on a whole better, guess what!? women will treat you better. I.e. My man always opens the door for me, walks on the "correct" side of the street, throws his jacket on a puddle. SO yeah, hell yeah, i'll cook you breakfast boo, I'll rub your back, I'll cut your hair and line you up. Why the hell not.
I'd love to go back to the days when men were like knights eager to save the damsel (moi) in distress, who'd then shower him with love letters.
SO today i ran out of work to get something from my car and a i saw it--- that damn FLAT TIRE! (I have the worst luck with tires lololol - apparently i'm bad luck)
I sulk back into work and I wompily tell my boss "I have a flat tire," pouting.
Enter sexy white grad student! I've only done it once, but let's go. Instantly, I follow, like he was my daddy... hey, i mean...we can get down, and who knows, maybe i will call you daddy....
anywho
he immediately handles his business. Works up a sweat, and even converses with me. His arms flex, he's calves tighten, he lifts up his shirt. Yumm. He's the kind of guy who mountain climbs, rocks cargo shorts, and drives a jeep. (I told yall i'll date a white guy)
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you [P_ _] thank you so much!
Omg Thank you!
It's like I never had a flat. A knight in shining cargos! Love it!
Let's face it. Sometimes a girl just wants a guy to come to her rescue. And she will always be there to come to yours. trust. I mean, I will... lol
And when he finished and his hands were all dirty and black (sexxxxy) i opened the door for him, and flirtatiously said "after you"
I need to get him something...any suggestions?
Damn you feminists! You just don't want a guy to do things for you cuz you can't GET a guy to do things for you.
I just remembered!!! Another example of a knight! Ed! When my sandal broke a couple weeks ago he carried me alllllll theeee waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy to his car! now that's chivalry!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
1. "wompily" LOL... i'm still sulty it's been stolen-stolen (2 stolens referring to the 2nd person that picked it up)
2. i sooooooooooo agree!!! when a man comes to my aid AND i didn't have to ask!?! WAT!? knights in shining anything are a rare breed
3. gift: something simple but something he could still use why mountain climbing... like a rugged water bottle or sumthin lol
while*
knight in shining cargos...lol...loves it!!! I think we're all meant to date white boys in some life...(just a thought)...i agree with twin...a water bottle or something...you can even go extra and like get something written on it...lol
Post a Comment