Wednesday, July 9, 2008

the ugly and boring need not apply!

I feel like I am on blogworld punishment because of my sporadicity and lack of truly interesting things to blog about. But Ima need yall to cut me some slack, considering these factors:
1. I work 9- 4something. EVERYDAY!
2. I go to class - Mon- Thurs 6:15 - when I walk out because the boredom threatens to break my life bone.
3. I party hang with friends EVERY weekend.
4. That leaves Sunday nights...and Sunday nights I sleep or watch movies. And at night I'd much rather be phone boning than thinking about bloggin' for your reading pleasure.
5. I can't flippin' blog the shit that is going on in my life!

meanwhile, I've been writing stories, which I use as therapy and analysis for the insanity of my life. Maybe i will post a story some day....

I haven't been maintaining my blog - it's looking a little dry- don't shoot!

But why do I need to blog, when I got my blogroll holding it down!? And this dude!

But if you must know!

Here's what's on my mind most!

1. My dad is not happy with me. At all. In general. He hates my hair, my sleep habits, my education and career choices, what I eat, the fact that there is no guy in my life trying to become my husband and believe me, when i say the list goes on, it actually does go on!

2. I can't stop thinking about sex!!!!!!!! perpetual horniness is deadly... I need someone to service me for like 2 weeks everyday so I can make it through the summer... can a bitch get some head?

3. I think I want more from the opposite sex. And so, the search begins. And yes, kate, I'm serious!

4. ALL OF THE PROBLEMS IN MY LIFE STEM FROM MY INABILITY TO ENGAGE IN HONEST COMMUNICATION! Either I don't want to hurt someone's feelings, or I don't want to be hurt. Bottom line - i get the short end of the stick if i can't be open. So open it is.....

5. Please send all applications to date ms. narcelo (cam...aka MOI) to bc_camille@hotmail.com! Please include your name, age (although it ain't nothing but a number, you're cut if it's 10 plus or 1 below), height, any eccentricities that may excite me, and MOST IMPORTANTLY! photo (make sure it's yours and shutup I know I'm vain, but bitch/ni99a, so are you!). Oh and yes I'm dead fucking serious!

6. I need to pee.

7. My mother has been cooking me breakfast EVERYDAY and makes food so that I can pack a lunch to go to work! This morning it was my favorite dish plus a sexy ass piece of watermelon! She is def training me to do this for my husband. And gents, I have no problem keeping you full, if you keep me full...

'nuff sed.....

'the fuck up!

2 comments:

Cav Bernah said...

yo.. UR... NUTZ!!!

Prodigious said...

lmao...i love it....cav shuttup!!! ur crazy with the application stuff tho...lol...but i feel u on the getting serious joint...im ready for the real but the application process from now on is RIGOROUS...no 2-3 month relationships...this the long run biatch!!!