Heyy yall!!!! MISS ME!? Yeah, I missed you, too. But sometimes you just gotta take a break and live your life. PLUS your girl is working full time AND going to school. My days are looking something like a 7:00am departure to a 10:00pm arrival. Sucky, yes. But all the more reason to enjoy thirsty thursdays and the weekend!
There has been soooo much going on! I don't even know where to begin. And when I start telling these long stories, will I ever finish!? So many unbloggable things have happened, too! (womp womp - I would def love to share!) Damnit yo! I'm talking some great, absolutely blog worthy things have been happening.... aw well.
Meanwhile I won't leave you hanging. I'm gonna let www.DCtoBC.com do the work for me this time. I was reading a crucial post on that site and it got me thinking....hmmmmm. Do I have a roster? Is a roster wrong?? Is having a roster while in a relationship wrong-er??? I always thought that having a back up plan during a relationship is just down right disrespectful. And although that sentiment has not changed, I wonder if there is room for persuasion. Read what my man modi had to say bout that one. (This post is def one of my faves!) And not only do I want you to read that post, I want you to comment! Yeah, I said comment!
If I had a roster, based on his standards, I' be looking at the starting line-up of a basketball team. Not too shabby, huh? lol jk....
What's your line-up looking like? Share if you dare!
P.S. And yes, Ed, I do suck majorly at communication.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment