Ok, so some of the things that were on my mind 2 posts ago have been resolved...or should i say are in the process of being resolved.
However, no one emailed me an application. Did you think I was joking??? I'm not. A girl is getting a lil lonely in her down time. I just want to be able to tell someone hey, let's go see the Valasquez exhibit at the mfa, or let's go see Mamma Mia (i love musicals lol), or let's just sit around and be bored together. I think that's the key word here: together. Hmm... Am I over the solo look? Or maybe a girl is just ynroh? And that doesn't mean I'm looking for something serious. C'mon yall know me, if my life depended on being serious they've have to kill me twice. But I do want some attention, ya feel me? OK! Officially this is my last post on this. I swear.
A sister is BROKE phi BROKE!
And I have pink-eye...I think.
Work was so hard today. I did nothing and I was soooo tired. I wanted to cry.
Anywho.
I really like someone and I like another person. Probably wouldn't work out with either. Do I pursue and risk a grand debacle? or do I take a double L and distance myself? Shit.
Let's say I pursue... Do i have to choose between the two? aww man. That's not fair. Why can't I have both? (i know why, don't answer that. I only want one anyway. Two just spells drama that hinder happiness. And I'm all about happiness.) It's funny cuz both these guys appeal to two different sides of me. Don't get me wrong I act 100% silly with both of them. It's just that with one of them I've achieved an unexpected comfort level. I already have a nickname for him... that I actually use, when I am tryna to convince him to stay on the fone with me longer at night. The other one makes me nervous still. Like, should I call? maybe he's busy. Let me not call. I'll call tomorrow. Or I'll just text him later. Does he like me? I wanna ask him. Should I? nah. (got me feeling like kate!) I'm gonna be mean to him so he doesn't think i like him. Ignore him so he doesn't know I like him. LOL! I'm retarded. Sometimes I feel like two different people. What I'm waiting for now is to see if at some point while talking to these guys that maybe I'll merge the two me's into one. With one of them I can call him boo and baby if i like and do dumb lovey shit. With the other I want to but....okay I'm gonna stop now. i don't really wanna analyze this situation. Roll with the punches.
Plus, there a quite a few more complications in these situations....
meanwhile I hear adding a third one to the mix helps to resolve some feelings... (ha!)
So yes, I am still accepting apps for the #3 position. Who knows, maybe you'll be catapulted to 1st place!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
we have options do we!!!!!! uh oh!! lol...I feel like I haven't talked to u in forever btw...I feel a phone call is def in order soon...so stay tuned!
Post a Comment