Sunday, December 23, 2007

Divorce

Can I just say that I officially hate Babyface! I was listening to one of the "forbidden songs" on my paylist (they are forbidden cuz they make me really emotioncal) and "Loneliness" started playing. I was listening, and thinking, then I started crying?!?! ridiculous!!! I actually am crying now...sadly! wtf?
SO! I'm at the banquet, having a good ole time and then I see all these friggin couples! Some new couples, some a few years, madd of them with babies, but all of them all up on each other. And I didnt get jealous (for those of yall are thinking i'm talking about that - I'm not...lol) and i wasn't envious, but I just couldn't stop thinking about the comfort that came with always having someone you could clearly call yours, regardless of if we was fighting or laughing. I'm loving the single life to a degree. Let's face it guys - I was married! I was living with him, cooking, cleaning, and doing all the other things a girlfriend does. For YEARS! I shaped a huge part of my life on where I thought this relationship was headed...actually marriage and kids... and now all that is gone...but what about this quasi-marriage thing i was doing???
Bottom line: I'm frigging LONELY!
BOTTOM Bottom Line: Divorce sux!
.........and he finds a rebound before i do???????? that
s that bullsh!t!

3 comments:

Prodigious said...

I understand you completely...living the quasi married life! It sucks cuz u get all wrapped up in that person and then ya'll call it quits...I get that lonely feeling sometimes when I see couples! It feels great when ur in a relationship but don't mistake missing being in a relationship for missing him cuz that's not the case! But I mean...in due time...that's all I can really say! I mean I kno it sounds cliche, but seriously...I just tell myself over and over that I'm happy "chilling" right now...sometimes I am, but then sometimes I remember that I really want someone there, but don't rush it...in due time! :-)

Jen of JustGrowAlready.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ensa said...

Im really sorry this is affecting you and Im honestly gonna find the punk and shoot him but umm i should mention you said you werent going to talk about him anymore. Everytyme you think of talkin bout him think of me kickin you in the nose lol no suh but babes its gonn take a while nobody said it will be ez but a well worth blessing in disguise as kate said in due time who cares if he has a "rebound" which i am sure he is making up but you re gonna have a man who will adore and respect you in all ways known. I love you booboo