Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Sippy Sippy!


Ok lemme just preface this by simply saying: I love THURSDAYS!!!
For me Thursdays are real nice cuz i dont have ANYTHING to do the next day...so I can wreak havoc on Thursday nights. But what is even better is that people who usually do have things to do like Jen (10 AM class on Fridays) and Ed (usually working at 9AM) are so eager to join me!(Cav's invalid - i mean - get a life!) I swear last Thursday was some of the most fun i've had in a while-- sike! i've been having too much fun recently (imprudent fun! - thanks mom)! But this thursday was really just 4 of us...and we have no shame.....enjoy our story...

Attendees: Ed, Cav, Jen, Me

Guest of Honor: Svedka Vodka - "ed" for short

Again, Jen was clutch with the SKLX taking maddd pix!

So cav FORCED IT (as fafa would say) and poured shots back to back - me and jen got nice madd fast...And as usual after several "when did that get there?"s ed and cav were drunk too (but u know they'll only admit to being nice)!
Quick Question Ed: How was work??? lol! I laugh because i care...

I think this was one of the funniest drunk conversations me and jen have ever heard. Ed and Cav started talking about the Haitian Penis and how it be getting girls in love. Interesting philosophy...so apparently all it takes is one time to lay the pipe right and you got her for good? But apparently these guys really meant it - check their faces...





And this is the face of someone who believes them.....NOT!


Now this is a testament of true alcoholics... Ed and Cav were this happy talking about Liquor! I mean - they are genuinely happy - ima get you guys the AA contact info ight...
"Sippy Sippy!" Ed
"Sippy Sippy!" Cav
Yall are special!


It's not fair - it really is always me... I did nothing! Actually, I think I may have provoked ed on this one...but I did nothing to cav! I hate these guys. But isn't it funny that after all the torture i end up sittin on my bff's lap...awww...i still hate you ed... I think this actually hurt tho - even thru my inebriation...


Then Edward asks Jen how much he weighs. 215 Right??? Nah Ed makes 277 look sexy! lol and Cav makes 156 look like....156 lol...

I'm still very mad that they only fixed one of the closet doors...just couldnt take the extra 2 minutes to fix the other one....jerks....WAIT, cav didn't do anything - ED lifted the doors by himself. And yet again, cav is invalid...

Some how in all of this cav thought it was necessary to practice the 20 pressure points he learned in military school ON ME! Just look at how my arm is contorted in this pic...i can only put one pic up...this makes my stomach turn...


Ed? Why do you always pass out!? LMAO! Hey do you remember when you put 19 hangers in your pants then you said this to Jennifer: "Yo take a picture of this boner right quick" HAHAAHHAHA



Umm yeah...then i got put in the trash....moving right along....wait? what? you wanna see pix.....fine....if u insist...but i'm kinda tired of being the victim...it hurts in the morning....my hip is still bruised!


thanx ass hole!
We really kept drinking....til ed had to go...u kno he can't be late for his RAEdevouz....
Here are some random pix...


Jen really spent the night taking pictures of herself...she decided to only send me 3, but can you say narcissistic??? PLUS! who takes pix of themselves "sleeping on the floor???" Can I get a "weirdo"??

2 comments:

Prodigious said...

Haha!!!! That was hilarious...u guys are sad...and I'm sadder cuz I wish I was there!! lol...RAEdevous....hahaha!!!! that bitch!!! lol...I didn't write that!! SIKE

Jen of JustGrowAlready.com said...

lololol... gretchen tried to get @ me with ur narcissistic bit, the one who can't walk by a mirror without looking at herself lol