Sunday, December 9, 2007
Ensa's Fault
This post is all Ensa's fault. Usually, I try to resist the urge to post twice a day but Ensa made this impossible. Why do we set up walls, Sean (that's Ensa rearranged for those of you who don't know)? Because we aren't stupid and because we've been hurt before or seen someone we love hurt. And no one...guys or girls...likes a broken heart. And just in case you are mad at your wall, maybe even furious, because you think it limits your ability to love - DON'T BE!!! God made us like this, and made us capable to love through the walls and He also gave us that innate clock that tells us when to tear them down - scratch that - He'll send the perfect man - a man who cannot fully love you unless he takes the time and effort to tear the walls down himself - with your permission of course. PLUS the Bible says, women protect your heart - I guess God knows that guys can be insensitive jerks... thanks for the tip/warning God! (I am working on looking up that verse, but I read it recently and will post it as soon as I find it)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Loves it...all I have to say!!
Post a Comment