skip to main | skip to sidebar

ms narcelo

Since the incompetent spellers of the world keep harrassing me about my long address, I've decided to shorten it to: www.msnarcelo.blogspot.com. THERE! HAPPY!? NOW CHANGE IT CUZ I'M NOT POSTING HERE ANYMORE! close your eyes...and DREAM! narcoleptic eloquence

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sleeping (yes, even in the library) makes everything all right!

Posted by Unknown at 9:21 AM
Labels: Narcolepsy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

It's a Celebration B*tches!!!!

Congrats to all the Graduates!!!

Happy 24th Birthday GoGo (Greg)!!!

Happy 23rd Birthday MARGARET!!! (sorry about the delay - you know I love you!)

Happy 2- th Birthday CAV!!!

Happy 23rd Birthday FAFA!!!


Happy 1 year Anniversary ED and RAE! (I hear they are going for the couple of the year award - look out W&M, D&M, J&J, L&A...step your game up!

The Wish List

Pretty - by Elizabeth Arden

Any and all of THESE!

Dress form Mannequin!

True Religion Fragrance

If you got me any one of these....I would love you forever....truly!

...don't worry the list will grow...

(Fall A)sleep with me!

If my current post sucks, I hope to redeem myself with one of these...

Blog Archive

  • ► 2010 (1)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2009 (45)
    • ► July (3)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (8)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► March (16)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (9)
  • ► 2008 (190)
    • ► December (6)
    • ► November (10)
    • ► October (12)
    • ► September (23)
    • ► August (8)
    • ► July (15)
    • ► June (13)
    • ► May (28)
    • ► April (27)
    • ► March (20)
    • ► February (18)
    • ► January (10)
  • ▼ 2007 (31)
    • ▼ December (20)
      • Doing Big Things............2008
      • I guess this is what I think about at 2 am
      • Divorce
      • the heart-smith
      • Random Thought
      • Sleeping (yes, even in the library) makes everythi...
      • Crime of Innocence
      • watdafxup????
      • WTF????
      • WOW!
      • Narcoleptic MOI
      • To: MR. X
      • If you're not the one....
      • Ensa's Fault
      • I'm not ready for love - but I am ready for life!
      • Chix try to Rehearse Me Hearse Me!
      • Sippy Sippy!
      • Crap!
      • Perpetual Intercourse
      • 1 Lie ALREADY!!!!
    • ► November (11)

Faves

  • Young, Black, and Fabulous :: Spreading Fabulousness & Foolywang Since '05
    Why Every Family Cookout Needs a Grandma-Approved Shade Plan This Summer
    3 weeks ago
  • DC to BC v2.0!
    Home Value & The Roof
    3 years ago
  • Logical Irrationality
    MARCEL BREUER LONG CHAIR TUTORIAL - How to make a Marcel Breuer Long Chair from card stock.
    11 years ago
  • TodAY Is TH3 dAy tO G3T up TH3 neRVE
    For The Love of or Lack of...
    15 years ago
  • Dee's Outlet
    Dee's Outlet
    17 years ago
  • Bostonian Beauty
    Spontaneity
    18 years ago
  • [CRUNK + DISORDERLY] Email Jesus, Forward To Moses, and CC Allah!
  • A Belle in Brooklyn
  • MY POINT OF VIEW
  • NakedWithSocksOn.com (This blog has Moved from Blogger to a new .com URL)
  • Single Black Male
  • INTERNET GOON

Say What's on Your Mind


About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile