Friday, March 14, 2008

The Five NO- NO's become HELL YES's TODAY!!!!!

OK so I barely lied this month... REALLY! If I did so unknowingly tell me what I lied about in my comments.

I swore a total of 16 times in this 30 day period! That is ASTOUNDING!!!! Especially when I used to swear that much in a couple of hours. It actually feels real good to not swear! And today I thought I'd have an uncontrollable urge to swear for hours and cuss everyone I know out...buuuuut... surprisingly, NO! WOW! That's great!

HMMM DRINKING!!! I didn't QUIT but I drank SUBSTANTIALLY LESS than I have in the past 8 MONTHS!!!! SO I count that as a definite improvement!

The other two go hand in hand and I failed twice in 30 days which is also a good improvement!

I'm definitely on the road to change.... feels good.

So for the next 30 I WILL DO ALL MY HOMEWORK ON TIME!!!!! (THAT INCLUDES DOING THE READINGS) And I'm gonna try and keep up with the no lying... Wish and Pray!

XOXO
CAM

1 comments:

Jeffly said...

you need to add the daily running to that list