I don’t have anything creative or real interesting to write about, and I have noticed that I haven’t posted in a while. SO! Solution: here is a recap of what’s been going on with me.
School BLOWS! It can suck my ASPARAGUS! I really wish I could focus and do my work. I need to cut the crap and be like NIKE. I’m graduating for goodness sake.
I am looking for a job! DESPERATELY! And not just any job…a career job! EXCITING!! But, equally just as draining. I have a mock interview next Tuesday to help me prep for the real ones….
Just had a fashion show on March 8th – which I think went pretty well. I canceled all my shows in preparation for a self-headed launch party for mademoiselle Boston’s “Fade to Black” dress/gown and T-shirt lines. Proceeds will go to benefit local youth organizations. Tentative date is May 10th, Tentative location, Carson Place.
I’m taking a year off before law school. I’m taking the JUNE LSAT. Hoping to score a 170 MINIMUM LOL! During that year, I plan on seeing how well I can do with my clothing line. If I can make a profitable name for myself, who knows if law school will remain in the picture.
I am single lol….PR brought a lot of things into perspective, especially in terms of the people in my life. I think for me, as much as I crave male attention, someone to hold my hand and tell me I’m gorgeous, I can deal without it for at least a few more months. I’m in no rush to find love or a serious relationship, especially on the brink of so many changes in my life. I would love to be in love…someday. But last week I discovered I’m not over some things. I still SURPRISINGLY need time to heal! And that’s fine. I want to be ready, open, whole, un-bruised, resent-LESS, and happy before I get into another relationship. I want a return to INNOCENCE –kudos to Kate!
Please note the order of these updates – they are respective to their order in my life.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment