Here I stand...conflicted. I hope I've never let on that I am anywhere near perfect. I make plenty of mistakes, and I find myself apologizing to people more frequently than I would like to. So what about forgiveness? Someone hurt me real badly recently. I know the Bible says that we should forgive an infinite amount of times, but the situation just brought back so many old feelings. I didn't think I could be hurt by this person like this. I'll admit, I even cried for a bit... I felt so abandoned, unimportant, and was more than disappointed. I wonder if I will be able to fully forgive if I can't ever forget what happened.....
In all this, thank you for your apology... to err is human.
I just wonder if it's too late to apologize....only time will tell
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment