It's funny because while Jen is going to sleep with a smile on her face, I cried throughout the movie on the low (well not anymore). The Notebook always gets me. But this morning my tears were not the usual ones applauding brilliance, romance, and true love. I cried because I thought of the possibility of never experiencing this. The possibility that this doesn't exist and that as humans we pick the wrong person for whatever silly reason and ruin our complete happiness forever. Pessimistic? I know, and I'm sorry. But I can't help but feel terrified.
Meanwhile I've come to a conclusion on what love is....maybe I'll let you read the essay.
I really hope I haven't messed things up too bad and that love can come in and undo the damage. I guess I can live with a rocky start, as long as I have a perfect ending.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Funny because I thought the same pessimistic thoughts but forced myself to go to sleep to happy thoughts because I couldn't bare thinking of reality. Looking at the world, its an ugly place and I don't see or have any examples of great love to cling to. So for now, I'll lose myself in a movie and lay in bed with my self delusions, myabe if I cling to them hard enough one day they'll become my reality.
Post a Comment