I know I should be blogging about other things, but this must come up in the interim. Overall B stands for bullshit, but tonight it stands for four other words (though you find that bullshit still plays a part).
B to the 3rd Power: Blinded By Bootie! This is up there with bitchassness and noswagatol in my book. Ladies, we all know those guys who see a fat ass and lose all sense, and gents, you know you've been there done that and probably still do that. Depending on how rotund the feminine hind part may be, the guy may be dumb enough to do the following:
Drop several (hundred... *ahem*) dollars
Cheat on his girlfriend
Overlook an ugly to average face
Overlook her flabby belly
Overlook her unkempt hair
Lose his ability to speak
Lose his sense of right and wrong
Disregard the concept of personal space and attempt to touch
......the list goes on.....
But in the case of the-ex-who-found-true-love-but-she-was-really-using-him-to-pass-the-time-and-for-his-dollars (dollars that he could have spent on me)-while-she-was-talking-to-another-guy-they-both-work-with he was definitely BLINDED BY BOOTIE and in that case she took all his booty...
There is more to girls than asses, guys....especially 'cause I am lacking in that department, yet, find a way to be both fabulous and desirable (even if I'm the only person who sees that). LOL!
B to the 1st (and last) Power: BITCH!!!! Careful! It's the end of the month! The bitches are out. You know the ones who post up at the 45 mph zone right before it turns into a 55mph zone just so they can give an innocent 21yr old girl named Camille a 265 F***in' dollar ticket for doing 68mph. SOOO all those nights I was doing 95, where were you??? Nowhere, 'cause, bitch, you weren't seeing me. But when I'm driving slower you think you got a chance??? I'll see your bitchass in court. Let's see if you can win against my charm. Best part was the bitch was an actual bitch! Ladies, ain't we supposed to have each others backs.....?
Here it is, your moment of zen: Don't get BLINDED BY BIG BOOTIE BITCHES!!! They'll get you for 265...easy.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT the broad was out to get you with a passion! i didn't know tickets went that high!!
Hahahahaa....lmao...this post is HILARIOUS!! And twin...neither did I...ket!!! po jab stink!!
Post a Comment