Read "Un-excitement" first (It's the post below this one)
I punked out and emailed my dad my blog post instead of calling him --tried to call but my throat muscles tightened.
His email back to me... made me cry....
Ma très chere fille, Camille
It was a little painful to me; learning that through an email – as my beloved daughter, which I spent times with, you do not have to email me in this regard. I know about these particular time you have been sick, as long as God keep me a live, I am ready to spend my very last pennies on you. One semester behind wont keep you from accomplishing your Goal, as long as you continue leaning on God, great things will happen in your life, because you are a gifted child.
Now! Don’t get me wrong I love all my children,
But you bring something in my life that I can't even explain,
The amount of happiness you carry with you is oxygen and enough to keep the family alive.
You don’t owe anybody an explanation; you will be graduating next semester.
Do you have an official paper from the school About December?
Please let me know,
You have a car, a nice house and your comfortable bed, it only takes 35minutes to BC
So what, you are a good driver…
And this is why my dad is the best person in my life....
0 comments:
Post a Comment