After I read this, I really got to thinking. She fell so hard for a guy who was just spitting game. She was probably too blinded by the "d" and the false emotion to see it. But damn that sucks for her. She lost everything for someone who was, was, was....invalid in the end. I think I came close to letting something like this happen, but thank heaven I realized the game when I did.
I mean, I spit game. And, I mean, I can spit some serious game! But I overlooked that there are thousands more people who can make my game look like a two year old learning to talk. But I must admit that some guys spit a game so flawless that the only way to see it is through, ahem, God's eyes...
Guys please don't spit game to me....just be real (Because apart from this facade, I am really, really sensitive!!!). And I promise I'll do the same. Like if I say I like you alot (def uncharacteristic of me and usually happens only after he's said it many MANY times) and you don't feel the same, don't say it back. I can come up with endless scenarios but I will spare you. But C'MON!!! Game in your 30s and 40s...really?
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I GOT GAME LIKE BASEBALL BABY!!
I GOT GAME LIKE PS3
THAT JUST THE (G)ee (A)ye in (ME)
HAHA SWAGMATIC YESSSS!!!
HA HA!!!!!
LMAO @ swagmatic! I might steal that from you...
isnt that wat u alwayz do .. i create u imitate emulate etc lol
Post a Comment