Sunday, April 6, 2008

.........an attempt to wrangle my thoughts

I've been doing many a retarded thing lately. It's cool tho, 'cause that's me. (I only went from a 33% ree ree standing to a 34% ree ree standing. whew.) Okay. So the swagz back. (super-SIKE!) I think I know why I've been exploding at all the wrong moments- or better yet, why I've been exploding at all.

I "lost" my phones and spazzed like no one has ever seen before. Showed a different side of me and it wasn't pretty. But it was a real. I'd take the ugly truth over a pretty lie any day (check bey and shakira- beautiful liar).

random.

Cussing out a bunch of people was weird yes but I felt a relief. Like I should spazz more often. Volcanic eruptions maannnnnnnnn....

And speaking of eruptions....

I'm so tired of keeping this in. I'm burning with sexual desire. I hate www.allienicole.blogspot.com cuz since I read that torturous story all I want is HEAD! I will spare you the many details running through my mind. I think once I can take care of that problem I'll feel a little better too lol.....anywho

ok

I've come to the the conclusion that I am special. Well, I've always known that. But I'm weird, crazy, special. My friend today told me that I was crazy ass Gretchen but always fun to have around....awww thanks for the misshapen compliment. And I also have a knack for this:


HAHAHA! Ok. so I'm not awkward like this guy but I can do some pretty awkward things. It's a gift. I'm gonna embrace it. 2008 is proving to be a very unusual, interesting year. Can't wait for the natural summer drama! This is gonna be super! Anyway...



SO all awkward drunken convos aside, and all the nights spent in the club texting your ex (super awkward)-- I think this year is defining "Gretchen."


to create a character is to give meaning to an unknown X; it is absolutely to define; and since nothing in life corresponds to these X's, their reality is borne by their name. They are, where it is.


If that quote didn't blow you away then you didn't understand it. (It's okay go back and re-read it... I won't know.) Nothing in life corresponds to me. My name is the only thing that can define me and the only thing that I can define. AND I GOT TWO!!! So I get twice the opportunity to define the HELL out of my name. This is the year. I swear. Period.



My niece can read! She knows how to phonetically sound out words. That's a pure foundation and possibly the best thing! She's following in the genius steps of her auntie. Love you VEE VEE!








Random.
I'm falling in love.................






......................with myself.

All the dumb sh!t I do. The brilliant things. The witless, unlit shit I do! The genius things.... they are making up one interesting person. What do you think? Actually I don't give a shit, living for me from now on. (That does not mean I will be selfish, careless, or care less about any of you all. And I do value your opinions so if you wanna tell me about me, feel free to comment.) Note: I will delete any negative comments. (Got an image to protect) OK...now I'm just rambling...so I'm outie!

"tell em what they wanna hear" ..................or not

1 comments:

Prodigious said...

lol...ur fuckin stupid...btw it's u and ms.poole's fault im up right now!! btw...that game...just another way for you to ruin my life...lol...like the post tho...08 i proving to be that year like I claimed on dec 31, 2007...somethin bout the numba 8 (my fav numba in case u didn't kno)...ok ok this is startin to sound like a post...I'm done i swear...lol