Thursday, April 10, 2008

BF FLIPPIN' F

soooooo...I've been living in a world of snot (ha! I love that word), coughing, sneezing, body aches, sore thighs (don't know if that's related lol....jk jk jk jk - geez can't a girl joke?), headaches, temps of 102, all bundled in my Tommy comforter, on the couch, in the lounge of my dorm. Moving is a CHORE! ask Jen who has been making fun of me behind my back for a day. And I can't go to DC for a combo of great reasons (sickness being one)...and yet the sultiness ensues. I just wanna be in a van with my favs getting bent right now....anywho....LIFE and it's damn lemons! But I've made lemonade...well not lemonade. It's actually lemon theraflu, courtesy of Ed D! He's so great. Brought me the "get over the flu" package today complete with the aforementioned theraflu, cough drops, and orange juice. Definitely a powerful remedy... Loving it! I really hope DC sucks :-P CAUSE I'M NOT THERE! Meanwhile I'm going to enjoy the showdown with Jen tomorrow, our own thirsty thursday (who knows we might get to know some BC guys) and parties all Sat Nite Looooong. HA! This weekend is definitely redeemable!

BTW, so mr. crush....def whenever I was on the phone with him I felt better. SUPER GAY I KNOW!!! anywho....loving that too! It's been a while since I've had someone call me regularly JUST TO TALK about ANYTHING! Cute...anywho.....

Algernod....hahahahahahahahahahaha PLIES how could you let that get out....c'mon man, you're 31!!!

1 comments:

Prodigious said...

Cutie...couldn't help but laugh histerically reading this post!!! lol Who the flip is ur crush??? Is it who I think it is??????