
I'm trying it again, guys. I will not tell a lie until March 14th! I noticed in the aftermath of my little experiment a couple months ago that I was more conscious of the lies I would tell and would in turn make an effort not to lie. My hope in repeating this experiment is that I will eventually just stop lying!
Please note that if I told a lie anytime before this post and it is a compound lie, I am allowed to continue the lie for the next month. However, there will be no new lies. lol....
should be fun!
OH and lying to professors doesn't count!

I am also gonna try not swearing. I've realized that it's not cute...and the mouth speaks out of the abundance of the heart, right? so, what am I full of??? There is a conflict somewhere, so for a month, I will try and hold my tongue...or try and control it.

No drinking! Yeah, it makes me uninhibited, and I need all my inhibitions to get through this month. I know I can be myself, be fun, and be relaxed without you liquor, so....sorry spring break but this is a sacrifice I must make....gotta be responsible.
And two more no-nos I am refraining from discussing. Hope that works out for the best...whatever the best is.
And I am keeping tabs on all of these....there is a chart on my wall...if you catch me breaking any of these I will add it to the count.
These 5 things--need to control these things to control my life. Can't hold anyone else responsible for how I feel. I have a great feeling about the next 28-30 days...
The great news is that I get to celebrate with all of you March 14th and tell you all about my trials and hopefully what I've learned and gained from this experience....
And to the hardest one......what is meant to be will be...
3 comments:
I JUS CAUGHT U IN A LIE HO!!!!
I love how u just make up ur own rules to this...lol...btw...happy valentine's day...lol
lol haha your crazy
Post a Comment