Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Stardust



I just finished watching one of the most fantastic (and fantastical) movies I've watched in a very long time. Not only was it entertaining it was truly heartwarming. I will not dare demean this movie by calling it a chic-flick, but find me a girl who doesn't love this movie after watching it and I will CUT HER HEART OUT MYSELF! (watch the movie to get that! Laughing out Loud!) It has everything you need to put a smile on your face and heart. Can't wait for the day when the only gift I want or will accept is my true love's heart in exchange for mine......

(Happy Love Day everyone.... only time I will celebrate that dreadful holiday and its the week and some change before)

Can't wait to watch this again.....

2 comments:

Jeffly said...

ummm you and jen are gay, yall probably sat there and held each other and cuddled while watching this movie :( i so wish i was you,lol

Jen of JustGrowAlready.com said...

we did, we did, we did