I called my brother at about 9am-ish Sunday morning. Cruel, right? Yeah, kinda. Especially since he was in California so it was about 6am-ish. Aww but being the great brother he is. He woke up and answered and asked me if everything was okay. There was something about the sincerity in his voice that compelled my tears and I cried...for a while. It felt great. Yeah, I said it felt great. (Laughing out Loud) He just understood everything I was going through, and although he didn't give me EYE OPENING ADVICE just knowing that he has been through what I am going through, and can relate was great enough for me. And after he told me that I'm precious (**BLUSHING**) he told me that he loves the fact that I'm always laughing and smiling and the fact that I rarely get angry (one of the reasons we are so close). I also found out that my brother believes in true love, but that's neither here nor there. But he told me never to give up on SUPREME OPTIMISM! The world is bad enough as it is, he says. He went on to command me never to conform to the false ideas this world exudes, ideas of futility, pessimism, and unhappiness. YES, even after a crappy relationship, pee-on guys, and liars, TRUE LOVE IS POSSIBLE! Not only is it possible, I DESERVE IT! He said this world wants you to think that you cannot have a friend who's gonna be down for you NO MATTER WHAT! But THAT is possible too! TRUE LOVE, TRUE FRIENDSHIPS, AND TRUE HAPPINESS...my new philosophy for this year and the rest of my life : SUPREME OPTIMISM!!!!!! :-D
P.S. please don't confuse optimism for naivety and stupidity....be smart, use your head AND heart....
1 comments:
Awwwwwwwwww that's cute...we NEED to talk btw...call me when u can
Post a Comment