So, I get on the train and sit next to a guy...
I have my plain bagel, veggie cream cheese (reduced fat, ewwww) and med reg ice coffee. I cream my bagel and eat half...yumm. I start eating the second half, and decide to clean up and put all my trash in the bag, while eating the rest of my bagel, and balancing my ice coffee in my lap leaning against my bag. SUCCESS! almost....I definitely got the trash in the bag while eating my bagel. So I got 2/3....but then my coffee decides to move itself to the left and spill ALL OVER MR. WHITEST SHIRT I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In a fury of "OMG I'M SOOOO SORRY" (I said that about 376 times), wiping his chair, his pants, his shirt. All he said was its all right. Shook his head. And laughed. Its really okay.
WHAT!?!?! are you kidding me!!?!??!!
if that was me I woulda killed a bitch!!! WHAT!!?!??! coffee! on a white shirt! Is ALL RIGHT!?!?!? was he drunk!?!?!??! he had to be. I'm glad he was nice though! We managed to laugh about it for a fe stops (while I apologized every 8 seconds)....
needless to say, next time I'll just ask the person next to me if they could hold my ice coffee for a second.......
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
lol...dork...i woulda rashed you
Post a Comment