I'm taking a study break! And what better way to enjoy it than BLOGGIN'!?!? And yes, I am home on a Saturday night!
If you know me well you know that I am clumsy or I'm always dropping something, losing something, breaking something or forgetting something. All these traits make it kinda hard for me to enjoy a well planned life that goes smoothly on a day to day basis. But C.O.M.E. O.N! No one really likes a plan. Yeah, sure, I plan on going to law school but if someone unexpectedly offers me a hundred thousand trillion dollars to start up my own clothing company, I am soooo on that! Eff that law school plan in a heartbeat. Nah, quicker than that - try a nanosecond!
Some of the funnest (yeah, I said funnest, ass!) times I've had - and definitely the most memorable- have been the days filled with flat tires, lost phones, missed classes, being toooo late................. for work, towed cars, and spilled drinks. My all time perfect day was the day that everything I had planned fell through and the unexpected happened.
I think we all need to stop and just be. Enjoy the day! today. Let your heart catch fire! Let your spirit sprint in every direction. Laugh til you cry, cry til you laugh. Whisper an I love you to nothingness under your covers. Let your fingers grab the hands of another.
un-plan your life.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i LOVE it!!!! lol...un-plan your life....new slogan!!
Post a Comment