Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Roster Update

So I figure I should update you on one of the guys on the bench.... SO... the one with NO CHANCE is the MOST persistent one. He is also the one with the motorcycle who I stood up... sorry. (not really). He was mad for about two weeks and started im-ing me regularly a few days ago....weird how they always seem to come back... Here is today's convo which i felt I should dissect for your entertainment!

dia****
(12:44:13 PM):
Learning anything?
dia****(12:44:19 PM): What u doing tonite?
MeLoveCAM (12:45:10 PM): homework probably
dia****(12:45:25 PM): Not going out?
MeLoveCAM (12:45:43 PM): i dont usually go out on tuesdays you know
dia**** (12:46:17 PM): I know
dia**** (12:46:22 PM): But i'm going out
MeLoveCAM (12:46:31 PM): rumor right?
dia**** (12:46:39 PM): U should come
dia**** (12:46:40 PM): Yup
MeLoveCAM (12:47:24 PM): i dont have a change of clothes with me
(I personally thought that was a good excuse. A legitimate reason, and thus no hurt feelings)
dia**** (12:47:42 PM): So
MeLoveCAM (12:48:30 PM): ummm
MeLoveCAM (12:48:37 PM): well i have nothing to wear
(I thought I'd repeat that since he clearly doesn't know how to read)
dia**** (12:49:02 PM): I dont mind u naked @ all
(ARE YOU SHITTING ME!?!?!?! guys really don't think. ever.)
MeLoveCAM (12:49:32 PM): well i see where your head is at
dia**** (12:49:59 PM): Lmao
(Funny how i wasn't really laughing)
dia**** (12:50:07 PM): U said u had nothing to wear
dia**** (12:50:25 PM): U still got time to go home and come back
dia****(12:50:44 PM): Or u can go buy something
MeLoveCAM (12:50:52 PM): im in class til 4:15 and thats about 20 bux of gas
(That's code for you're not worth it)
dia**** (12:50:59 PM): 20 bucks we'll get u a sexy outfit for tonite
MeLoveCAM (12:51:00 PM): do i look like i own a money tree lol
MeLoveCAM (12:51:22 PM): 20 bux where? payless makes clothes?
dia**** (12:51:29 PM): Not yet but u'll own one after u done with school
dia**** (12:51:32 PM): Lmao
(I love how he's cracking himself up)
dia**** (12:51:53 PM): All the female store aound the hood
MeLoveCAM (12:52:05 PM): i'm all set i don't shop in those places
dia**** (12:52:37 PM): Send me a pic of u
MeLoveCAM (12:52:43 PM): why?
diabucv (12:53:13 PM): I miss u and since i cant c u maybe a picture would help
MeLoveCAM (12:53:33 PM): how could you possibly miss me
MeLoveCAM (12:53:47 PM): i've seen you for a total of like 1:32 minutes...
(Like, I'm really not laughing...or enjoying this convo)
dia**** (12:53:59 PM): Lmao did u time it
dia****(12:54:24 PM): Did u add the other 5 minutes when u came to the station
MeLoveCAM (12:54:31 PM): i got a pretty good internal clock
MeLoveCAM (12:54:40 PM): nah that's the 2 minutes
dia**** (12:54:54 PM): Lol ur crazy
(I'm the crazy one....)
dia****(12:55:26 PM): Cause i like u and its been while since i last saw u
dia**** (12:55:32 PM): U have no time for me
(wow this guy has amazing game!!!!!)
dia**** (12:58:38 PM): So is that a NO
dia**** (12:58:56 PM): ??
dia**** (1:06:03 PM): Get some cloths from ur girl @ river st
(CREEPY!!!!! this is why I would never date a police officer!)
dia**** (1:06:10 PM): And send me the picture
MeLoveCAM (1:07:02 PM): ummm no....i'll pass

O yes, he definitely continued to aim me. I continued to shut down his demands for a picture. WHY WOULD I GIVE YOU A PICTURE, CRAZY!?

Meanwhile.....so a blast from the past. Mr. A-hole hit me up after I intentionally stood him up ('cause I don't really like him and having him drive somewhere to meet me and me not show up or call is something like payback). He was APOLOGIZING!?!?!?!?!? damn, this guy is a piece of work. I ignored his text, because my belief is that apologies should be over the phone at least, but def face-to-face. I wouldn't accept anyway. what a clown. He has some nerve. And even though he has received no response from me, I just got a text "are you mad at me or something?" I don't understand why I would be mad at someone i don't see or talk to. and to think i used to really like this guy. that was so 3 years ago...lol

7 comments:

Jen of JustGrowAlready.com said...

uhhhh cant see the convo

Prodigious said...

lol...def can't see the convo!!!

Unknown said...

ummm im confused as to y that is....

Jen of JustGrowAlready.com said...

fixed... dude can't take a hint, ket.

Prodigious said...

lmao!! lol...wow!!! niggas are crazy and hella random!!!

Dr. Spaceman said...

hopefully your not on this guy's blogroll. Otherwise he feels pretty embarrassed and maybe a little angry.

The Man said...

lol imagine if he read this.. that sucks