Thursday, September 11, 2008

F*ck Lancaster!

Today I really REALLY REALLY hate living in lancaster. I usually just hate it, but today I never want to go back. I left my house at 7:15 and still managed to miss 1hr of my first class (which starts at 9), which is only an hour and 15 minutes long.... can you see why I'm frustrated. Plus my fricking part time job's sole purpose is filling my tank with gas....how wack is that!?

SO i get to campus and CANNOT find parking! so I have to park in CLEVELAND CIRCLE!!!! and take the shuttle bus to school, climb 1000 steps all to be barely on time for my 2nd class. Gee....what a great day I'm having!!!!! and i forgot to lock my car.....

F*ck this.

3 comments:

Cav Bernah said...

u love scramcaster!!

Prodigious said...

awwwww...babe...it'll be okay! I promise!!

The Man said...

you need to move!