No, honestly, why isn't someone getting married yet!?!?!?!
We aren't getting any younger!!!! We have 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 year olds in our mix (immediate and associated) and not one engagement!!?!?!? not one wedding invite!?!?! What the hell!?!??! Are we waiting til our 30s to do the real love thing! If so, I'm so not with it.
It's all those movies and shows with 30 year olds still single and acting like teenagers! Just find the one and tie the knot damnit!
And I kinda get it. By the time you get out of college, you're around 22. Grad school, med school, or law schools, puts you anywhere from 23 - 26...then you wanna establish a career for a few more years. Save some money, come into your own, then find love?!?!?! what!?!?!?!? why!?!?!? am I the only person who still believes love and family is more important!!?!?!? I never wanna be the lonely professional who pleases herself under the covers at night! Plus ladies, have you heard the term "biological clock." I'm tryna have kids...at least 5...and I'm tryna be married when I do. So I need to get started by like 28....so I guess daddy was right. I need to be married by 26 then....hmmm..... any takers?
hahahahha!
no seriously! any takers???
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
crazy lady... neva thought about it before, really, why isn't anyone getting married...
haha!!! ur are freakin psycho...but i love it!! ur so right...was just thinkin bout this while indulged in one tree hill today!! idk...mr. right is still lost right now!...i sent him the address but mapquest fucked up the directions!!!
Post a Comment